Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

02.13.12

Hannah smiled today! I also got one of her almost laughs. This came back to bite me because I was so excited that I got her all wound up playing this evening and she didn't want to go to sleep:)

Hannah's white blood cell count did not go down today, but after an ultrasound this afternoon they did determine that it's not high because of extra fluid pockets still sitting in her belly. Good and bad- good there are no visible issues, bad there is nothing to explain the white counts. I think they will wait until tomorrow evening to try and draw blood again to give more time for this to change.

We started bolus feeds today and she's handling them beautifully. The last one was a bit too fast for the increased volume, but we will just back off from there and increase more slowly now that we've got a good gauge on what she can handle.

I did unhook all of Hannah's monitoring lines today and walk with her a bit and play with her out of the crib. I think she liked it almost as much as I did:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment